Monday, February 05, 2007

One Language I Can't Learn

Trying to conform to the new blogger standards, I run across Template. Shall I replace or keep the old one? I had difficulty with the old one, but, pray tell, what does all the mumbo-jumbo/gobblygook/ mean in the new Template? I can't even copy and paste a section without a warning telling me my HTML cannot be accepted!

Needless to say, I'm not into learning a new language at my age. I had difficulty with the template before a new one was introduced. I guess I'll have to be content with moose hill journal and wildside musings remaining with no blue line underneath. However, I hope you readers are checking those websites weekly.

With my computer tech son now engaged in wooing his girlfriend, setting up appointments with him to relieve my computer anxiety is like getting a date for surgery. So I'll just let Google know how confused a little ole' lady from Mississippi is, and maybe a simpler way of explanation will be printed.

2 comments:

MojoMan said...

I dread the day when I have to switch over to the new Blogger. I suppose they'll force my hand soon enough, but until then, I'm holding out. I'll let all you brave folks work out the bugs first!

Endment said...

Good luck!!!
I am still trying to sort out whether they are putting muffins or cookies on my computer - I can't find eather of them and I would love some with morning tea :)
Blogger has nearly taken the fun out of blogging...
So far - I don't think anyone at blogger has ears to hear...